Saturday, May 8, 2010

Leaving comments

Jim here...it is now 8.35 a.m. Sunday morning. Happy Mother's Day to mothers reading here! Gloria still has jet lag so got up at 5 a.m. I have the gift of sleep so got up at 8 a.m.

Good news about leaving comments...I changed the blog so anyone can comment easily, without registering or signing in. So, now more of you can write a note and keep Gloria excited to write.

We have not figured out what we are doing today but it will involve a bit of tourist stuff. We might get to a church service but it depends on Gloria's jet lag.

That's it for now.

Jim

5 comments:

  1. I can now leave comments! I miss you grammy and grampy!

    - Dorothée (with some help from daddy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading about your trip every day. I feel like I'm right along with you. Sounds like Singapore is situated about the same as Guam -- equal daylight/nighttime, even temp. etc.

    Hope you find a hotel SOON and get settled again. Have a wonderful Mother's Day Gloria. Buy yourself something special to take home.

    Love Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Dorothee -- We really miss you, too. We can't believe we haven't seen you since Easter weekend. Don't forget about us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Sandy -- Thanks for joining in! I hope you have a great Mother's Day, too. I haven't bought anything yet, but hope to find some treasures this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria will probably have the gift of sleep when she gets back to Canada

    ReplyDelete