Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gloria!

Well readers of the blog...

As many as you know Gloria had a birthday the day after her sister Darlene. So, she got birthday wishes from me just after the clock turned midnight on the 16th.

Being here in Singapore was enough of a birthday present, Gloria told me. But being such a great husband, I made sure she got a really nice present she wanted when we were out exploring in Singapore earlier today. Today means Sunday May 16th here in Singapore, of course, and the presenting of the gift took place at lunch after we went to church.

We were at a Middle Eastern restaurant near Arab Street and had a buffet lunch. Gloria wondered if they had tabbouleh salad. I told one of the waitresses about her wish on her birthday and this nice Muslim waitress brought her a free salad, complements of the restaurant.

I know...generous husband.

Cheers,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment