Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jim teaching in Singapore

Gloria came up with the idea of doing a blog about our trip to Singapore. I am teaching two courses in Singapore at the Biblical Graduate School of Theology. The chairman of the board at BGST took a course with me at Tyndale last winter and he suggested I teach in Singapore. So, it got worked out over the last 10 months but it did not get finalized until recently.

So, we left on Monday afternoon May 3rd and we are now half way to Singapore. We are now in Frankfurt, Germany waiting for the evening overnight flight to Singapore.

Gloria will be doing most of the blogging and I will turn this over to her now.

I teach most evenings and two Saturdays between May 5th and May 19th.

Jim

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your luxury flight does not remind me a bit of my NON First Class to China!!
    Glad to hear you are safe and having fun!!
    LUV Darlene
    Do I win a prize as the first to comment on Jim's entry??

    ReplyDelete